Tabletops from Werzalit The patented manufacturing process makes table tops from Werzalit impervious to mechanical, thermal and chemical effects. The coverings with décor or material based designs are pressed homogeneously against the wood material to create a smooth, closed surface that is easy to clean and satisfies the hygienic requirements of the professional restaurant business.
Features of a Werzalit table top are:
- Scratch Resistant
- Easy to care for, smooth sealed surface making them easy to clean and fulfilling hygienic requirements
- Stable, made from finely chipped deciduous and coniferous trees with special resin produced under heat and high pressure.
- Weatherproof, Werzalit give a three year guarantee against damage by climatic changes
- Heat Resistant, will resist hot cigarette ash, fat spills, acidic spills etc.
- Resistant to red heat
- Joint free surface giving a high degree of dimensional stability